The company Sánchez & Priebe was founded in Valencia, Spain, in September 1996.
First restoration assignments awarded by the Generalitat Valenciana.
The company moves to Luis Santángel Street in Valencia.
First work assignments for the restoration, conservation and assembly of books, documents and graphic artwork for the exhibition on the ecclesiastical history of the Valencian Community: “La Luz de las Imágenes” (until 2014).
Beginning of collaboration with the German conservation box manufacturer Schempp.
Expansion of our team of restorers and acquisition of equipment for the restoration of plans and maps. Award of an assignment to restore and consolidate 1,609 original maps from the Topographic Archive of the National Geographic Institute, Madrid (until 2009).
Extension of our workshop to include an area for bonding paper fibre and de-acidification with CaCO3.
Improvements in the deacidification process through the incorporation of machinery enabling the automatic preparation of 100 l/h of water enriched with CaCO3.
Further expansion of our team of restorers. Assignment to restore 1038 boxes of documents of the General Series, Interior Government, of Castile’s Courts as well as printed matter of the Archive of the Congress of Deputies and 333 books for the Library of the Congress of Deputies, Madrid.
Beginning of internationalisation and first work assignments in Germany with the restoration of 104 leather-bound books affected by heat and water from the 2004 fire at the Duchess Anna Amalia Library in Weimar, the library where Goethe was the librarian for many years.
Relocation of our workshop to the facilities in Guillem de Anglesola Street 9, with separate areas for different restoration processes distributed over 320 m2.
Expansion of equipment and improvement of the processes to carry out restoration work on large volumes of archive documentation affected by fungi or mould.